Four crews of firefighters have been tackling a fire in a domestic property in Devon this afternoon.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service were called to Beach Street, Dawlish, shortly before 15:30.
A spokesperson said: “Two crews from Dawlish and Teignmouth were mobilised to a report of black smoke issuing from a domestic property. Upon arrival the crews requested the attendance of a further two appliances for further assistance.
“The fire was caused by an electric shower which destroyed the shower room. Crews used breathing apparatus, hose reels, thermal imaging cameras, ladders and small tools in order to extinguish the fire.”